Course Name: BSB42615 – Certificate IV in New Small Business
Qualification Description: This qualification is suitable for those establishing a small business.
By the completion of your studies it is expected that you will have well developed skills and a broad knowledge base to solve a range of problems that arise in your business. You will be able to analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources to resolve issues and grow your business. You may work as a sole trader or provide leadership and guidance to others and have responsibility for the output of others.
Training Delivery Method: Online with access to webinars and the Mi Mastermind Group for the duration of your course.
Fee Structure: $1,500 deposit followed by monthly instalments.
Course and Payment Options:
- Training Only $4,000 in total – $1,500 plus five monthly instalments of $500. This option is if you do not require VET Assessment and a Certificate IV Qualification.
- Full Qualification $6,000 in total. – $1,500 deposit plus five monthly instalments of $900
Process for VET Qualification:
- Pay your deposit and get started with the Training Only Option
- Complete the enrolment form to apply for the VET Qualification
- Once enrolment is completed your course will be updated with the assessment requirements
Assessment Only: If you believe that you have already acquired the skills required for some or all of the units in this course you can apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). A self-assessment tool is available in the first module of each unit or request a copy of the RPL Kit for the course. The cost per unit for RPL (Assessment Only) is $300. Contact Us
Registered Training Organisation (RTO): This qualification is delivered in partnership with the Registered Training Organisation (RTO) Inspiritive Pty Ltd 21178
Duration: Students should expect to complete the course within 6 months of enrolment working part time. You will have access to the Mi Mastermind Group for the duration of your course which you can complete in up to 12 months.