This Anger Management Course is a self-paced study 247 online Anger Management Course.
- online learning
Anger Management Course Learning Objectives Overview
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand what anger is and why it happens.
- Understand your anger cycle and how to interrupt it in order to remain in control
- Recognise your “hot buttons” and what triggers your feelings of anger.
- Develop a personal plan to stop anger being a negative issue in your life
- Know techniques to prevent your anger escalating and to remain in control of your choices
- Learn how to deal with people who make you feel angry and separate the people from the problems that you need to resolve
- Use new strategies to resolve your problems without masking them with anger and aggression
- Deal with Angry People in a safe and effective way
- Continue to apply the tools and techniques to improve your interpersonal and self-management skills
- Module 1: Getting Started
- Module 2: Understanding Anger
- Module 3: Gaining Control
- Module 4: A Personal Plan
- Module 5: The Triple A Approach
- Module 6: Separate the people from the problem
- Module 7: Working on the problem
- Module 8: Solving the problem
- Module 9: Dealing with Angry People
- Module 10: Pulling it all together